Johns Hopkins: Cancer Cell Research

Johns Hopkins

In the past months, Johns Hopkins has released some new found info on cancer cells and how to prevent them from multiplying and forming tumors throughout your body. During their report, they discussed how starving these cells is one of the most effective ways of preventing cancerous tumors from being created. Cancerous cells feed on a broad range of products that I will touch base on throughout this article.

Sugar is the primary cancer cell feeder and is one of the most important foods supplied to cancerous cells. Even sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, and Spoonful are made with Aspartame which is extremely harmful. Manuka honey or molasses in small amounts is a suitable natural alternative for sugar. In addition to sugar, table salt also contains a harmful chemical that makes it white in color. When searching for an alternative to table salt we suggest Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.

Another product, which most of us use daily that feeds cancer cells is milk. One reason that milk can be harmful is because it causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract, which cancer cells feed off of. Cancerous cells are known to thrive in an acidic environment. Meat based diets are typically acidic, and you should consider replacing red meats with fish and chicken to sustain a healthier diet. Meats also contain livestock antibiotics and growth hormones, which are all harmful, particularly to people with cancer. Protein provided from meats is often difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become purified and lead to more toxic buildup. Eating less meat will also allow enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allow the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

Johns Hopkins recommends a diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts, and fruits to help put the body into an alkaline environment. Cooked foods should make up the other 20% of your diet. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels to nourish and enhance the growth of healthy cells.

Lastly, you should attempt to steer clear of coffee, tea, and chocolate which are all products that are high in caffeine. Green tea is a healthy alternative because it carries many cancer-fighting properties. When drinking water you should avoid distilled water because of its acidic nature as well as tap water because often times it carries known toxins and heavy metals. It is suggested to drink purified or filtered water because you prevent harmful toxins from entering into your body.

Overall, it is important to keep in thought how your daily diet can have a significant impact on your overall health and that you can be feeding your cancer cells without ever knowing it. We hope that this new information will inspire you to live a healthier lifestyle and make the appropriate changes to your diet to promote health, longevity, and prosperity throughout your lifetime.

by Dr. Tony Vercillo


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


© Copyright 2022 The Purple Society, Purple Gladiator, Trialsmap, The Purple Drug Guide, and One Person CAN Make A Difference! are all registered trademarks of The Purple Society. The Purple Society, a not-for-profit, section 501(c)(3) #273785281.

The Purple Society website is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.


The Purple Society team is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Send us an email and we'll get right back to you.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?