The Purple Society has several ways to volunteer. Volunteers must be at least 16 years old or accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Nitalia’s Purple Goodies: Preparing & serving meals (in home, in Ronald McDonald House locations, and in hospital)
- Nitalia’s Blankets: Collecting & delivering blankets (in hospital)
- Purple Play Days: Visiting families and spending time with patients (in home and hospital)
- Junior Purple Society Events
- Purple Law Consortium (working to help further laws that impact childhood cancer)
- Purple Event Host (hosting local purple events in your community)
- Purple Fundraiser (help raise funds for the Purple mission)
There are many other programs that you can be a part of! Volunteers must complete an application and interview with our Volunteer Programs Coordinator Jessica Galindo. Fill out the form below and Jessica will contact you.